The primary focus of this position is performing a variety of general office accounting and data entry duties. This work is performed under direct supervision following established instructions and procedures. The responsibilities of this position can be learned through on the job training.
warehouse team member
The following list provides examples of the most typical duties for this position. Individual positions may not include all of the examples listed, nor does the list include all of the work that may be assigned.
- Receives, scans and/or faxes documents.
- Performs basic accounting related data entries into computer system.
- Creates and maintains customer and vendor files and folders.
- Matches customer invoices to payment receipts and prepares them for mailing.
- Matches vendor payments to bill remittances and prepares them for mailing.
- Makes copies and assembles reports for department.
- Composes routine correspondence and forms. Proofreads correspondence and reports for spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors.
- Answer phones and take messages.
- Compiling documentation for receivable and payable reports with direction.
- Performs related duties as required within the Clerk’s scope of work.
- Ensures we are adhering to our ISO processes and procedure.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
- Analytical – Collects and researches data.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses. Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Customer Service – Responds promptly to customer needs and responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Teamwork – Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures. Completes tasks correctly and on time.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time.
This position requires a High School diploma or equivalent, with one year of general office experience. Appropriate college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience. Some knowledge of QuickBooks is preferred and moderate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite are also required.