Our Vario-Line chillers are the energy-efficient solution you’ve been looking for. This unit operates using RPM-regulated compressors and ventilators, as well as a constantly regulated expansion valve. This means that your Vario-Line chiller automatically adjusts to the refrigeration capacity required to keep the current load cool.
This method of using only the required amount of energy results in a lower energy bill. It also increases temperature stability due to the constantly adjusting components of the cooling system. The Vario-Line chiller is designed with the customer in mind, making it easy to navigate operations with a user-friendly menu.
Benefits & Specs
- Higher efficiency and lower operating costs due to frequency controlled components
- High temperature stability even in the part load operation due to load optimized capacity control
- Safe operation even at high ambient temperatures up to 50°C
- Suitable for the operation at different voltages due to frequency controlled components
- Fulfillment of the highest existing efficiency standards (e.g. IE3 motors)
- Digital data management due to sensory measuring of all relevant process variables
- User friendly operation due to plain text display with intuitive menu navigation
- Low maintenance costs due to minimized refrigerant filling (no leakage test necessary)
- Wide range of applications due to variety of additional options and accessories